Come away together.
The Allender Center Marriage Retreat is a weekend like no other. You and your spouse are invited to come away together, stepping out of your routine and into intentional space where you will deepen your connection to each other.
Dan & Becky Allender + Steve & Lisa Call
Through skillful teaching and guided activities led by Dr. Dan Allender, Becky Allender, Dr. Steve Call and Lisa Call, you and your spouse will focus on your own relationship in an interactive experience centered on each other (no small groups here).
At the retreat, you will:
- Learn strategies for finding each other in the midst of stalemates, anger, hurt, and disappointment.
- Explore how to play together and create deeper joy in your relationship.
- Have healing conversations where you will identify the ways your past heartache, trauma, or family dynamics may be affecting your connection as a couple today.
- Hear honest and vulnerable stories from the Allenders and Calls about their own relatable relationship struggles.
- Receive simple tools and guidance to deepen understanding and mutual respect.
This retreat is intentionally small, limited to only 32 couples, and located in a beautiful setting at Cedarbrook Lodge just outside Seattle, Washington.
Who is this retreat for?
This retreat is designed for married couples who are seeking time together to intentionally connect and deepen their relationship.
Whether you are in a season of stability or seeking growth and repair in particular areas, this retreat will foster a greater understanding of each other and how to support flourishing as a couple.
We do things differently, and aim to surprise and delight you by what is possible when going through this transformative experience.
This retreat is not appropriate if you are currently facing domestic violence, addiction, or other serious relational issues.
“Marriage requires a radical commitment to love our spouses as they are, while longing for them to be what they are not yet. Every marriage moves either toward enhancing one another’s glory or toward degrading each other.”- Dan Allender
What is the cost?
The Allender Marriage Retreat is $4450 per couple with a $500 deposit due to reserve your spot.
Early Bird Pricing: $3950, available until May 31.
What is included?
- Participation in all teaching and activities for the retreat beginning at 7:00pm on Friday, October 23 and ending at noon on Sunday, October 25
- Two nights lodging at the beautiful Cedarbrook Lodge just outside Seattle, WA.
- Complimentary shuttle service from the Sea-Tac Airport
- Meals catered by top-rated Copperleaf Restaurant at Cedarbrook, serving seasonally-inspired farm-to-table cuisine
- Access to The Spa at Cedarbrook, available to schedule a couples massage or one of their revitalizing spa treatments*
- Materials to help you bring the experience home with you
*Spa treatments must be booked separately and are not included in the Marriage Retreat fee. Please arrange spa appointments outside the hours of our scheduled retreat programming. Ideal timing would be Friday afternoon or Sunday afternoon, so consider flight arrival and departure time to take advantage of this delightful extra perk! Appointments are subject to availability, and we recommend scheduling at your earliest convenience.
Travel & Lodging
Participants are responsible for their own travel to and from the Marriage Retreat. Your lodging is included in the retreat fees, and upon registration your room will automatically be reserved for Friday and Saturday night of the retreat weekend. Check in is 5:00am on Friday, and check out is 11:00am on Sunday. If you wish to extend your stay to include additional nights to enjoy more time and sightseeing in Seattle, please contact Cedarbrook directly at 855-680-3239.
This Marriage Retreat retreat is psycho-educational and not therapy. It provides an opportunity to engage in restorative work together as a couple, but is not intended to act as a substitute for consistent therapeutic engagement and support.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Fees must be paid in advance of the retreat start date in order to participate. If you choose to cancel your registration, please notify us in writing by sending an email to email@example.com. Your $500 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable. The remaining retreat fee may be refundable, following this schedule:
- 120 days in advance of the retreat start date: 100%
- 90-120 days in advance of the retreat start date: 50%
- Less than 90 days in advance of the retreat start date: 0%
In the instance of a cancellation, if we are able to fill your seat, we will refund you any retreat fees paid less the deposit.