We are excited that our new Marriage Retreat was so well received! The retreat is currently sold out, and we are looking into ways to add more spots. Please fill out this form if you’d like us to contact you when more information is available and we’ll be in touch!
Early bird registration is $3950 through May 31. Regular registration is $4450 through September 31. A $500 deposit due at registration to reserve your spot.
What is included?
- Participation in all teaching and activities for the retreat beginning at 7:00pm on Friday, October 23 and ending at noon on Sunday, October 25
- Two nights lodging at the beautiful Cedarbrook Lodge just outside Seattle, WA.
- Complimentary shuttle service from the Sea-Tac Airport
- Meals catered by top-rated Copperleaf Restaurant at Cedarbrook, serving seasonally-inspired farm-to-table cuisine
- Access to The Spa at Cedarbrook, available to schedule a couples massage or one of their revitalizing spa treatments*
- Materials to help you bring the experience home with you
*Spa treatments must be booked separately and are not included in the Marriage Retreat fee. Please arrange spa appointments outside the hours of our scheduled retreat programming. Ideal timing would be Friday afternoon or Sunday afternoon, so consider flight arrival and departure time to take advantage of this delightful extra perk! Appointments are subject to availability, and we recommend scheduling at your earliest convenience.
Travel & Lodging
Participants are responsible for their own travel to and from the Marriage Retreat. Your lodging is included in the retreat fees, and upon registration your room will automatically be reserved for Friday and Saturday night of the retreat weekend. Check in is 5:00am on Friday, and check out is 11:00am on Sunday. If you wish to extend your stay to include additional nights to enjoy more time and sightseeing in Seattle, please contact Cedarbrook directly at 855-680-3239.
This Marriage Retreat retreat is psycho-educational and not therapy. It provides an opportunity to engage in restorative work together as a couple, but is not intended to act as a substitute for consistent therapeutic engagement and support.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Fees must be paid in advance of the retreat start date in order to participate. If you choose to cancel your registration, please notify us in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your $500 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable. The remaining retreat fee may be refundable, following this schedule:
- 120 days in advance of the retreat start date: 100%
- 90-120 days in advance of the retreat start date: 50%
- Less than 90 days in advance of the retreat start date: 0%
In the instance of a cancellation, if we are able to fill your seat, we will refund you any retreat fees paid less the deposit.